There were some import settings available in the SaasAnt Transactions (Online) application, in which you can enable or disable the following QuickBooks Online Bulk Import features while importing the data from an Excel file.
- Auto Create List Entities in QuickBooks
If the Auto Create List Entities feature is enabled, then the SaasAnt Transactions (Online) application will automatically create Vendors, Customers, Classes & Locations automatically if it is not available in your QuickBooks Online.
- QuickBooks Date Format
You can provide the date format used in the Excel file. This will help SaasAnt Transactions (Online) App to convert the dates in the file to a valid date format for QuickBooks Online.
- Email me the Import Summary Report
If switched on, SaasAnt Transactions (Online) will email the summary of your QuickBooks import to your email address.
- Assign Transaction Reference Numbers (Invoice No, Expense No, etc.) from file
If the Assign Transaction Reference Numbers feature enabled, then the SaasAnt Transactions (Online) application will assign the Transaction Reference Number to your QuickBooks Online Transactions.
- Global Tax Calculation
The method in which tax is applied (Not Applicable for U.S QuickBooks Version).
- Find Transactions by QuickBooks Transaction Id for update
Enable this option to find the transactions (Expenses, Receive Payments, etc.) using QuickBooks Transaction Id instead of Reference No (Applicable only for Modify Operation).
- Import Transactions with Duplicate Transaction Numbers (Invoice No, Bill No)
Enable this option if you want to import duplicate Reference Numbers for Invoices, Bills, or any other transactions.
- Process each line as an individual Transaction
Each line in the file will be imported as a separate transactions
- Convert the Negative amounts to Positive (applicable only for Expenses & Checks)
Sometimes, the file may have expense amounts in NEGATIVE. But QuickBooks accepts only POSITIVE amounts to record the transactions. By enabling this option, our app converts all negative amounts to positive.
- Truncate the text automatically if it exceeds the allowed limits set by Quickbooks
Truncate the text automatically if it exceeds the allowed limits set by Quickbooks(applicable for Addresses, Notes, Memos, Descriptions for Sales and Expenses).
- Notify mismatching amount in Received Payment and Bill Payment for the corresponding Invoice and Bill respectively
SaasAnt Transactions (Online) will show you an Error if the amount is mismatched between Invoice and Received Payment. The same behavior for Bill and Bill Payment.
- Find Customer by Tax Resale No / Exemption details.
If this feature enabled, then SaasAnt Transactions (Online) App will use Tax Resale Number /Exemption details to identify the customers in your Excel Sheet ( Applicable only for U.S QuickBooks Version)
- Send Invoice EMAIL to Customers after the successful Import or Update
After the successful import, The created invoices will be emailed to the respective customers.
- Update Customer / Vendor Address in QuickBooks from file
If this feature enabled, then the SaasAnt Transactions (Online) App will update the Addresses of Customer or Vendor from the given file while uploading Invoices or Bills.
Vendor / Supplier Settings
- Find Vendor by Account No.
If this feature enabled, then the SaasAnt Transactions (Online) App will use the Account Number to identify the Vendors in your Excel Sheet.
- Find Account by Account Number
If this feature enabled, then the SaasAnt Transactions (Online) App will identify the charted Accounts in the Excel file using the corresponding Account Number available in QuickBooks Online.
Product / Service Settings
- Find Product by SKU
If switched on, SaasAnt Transactions (Online) will use the Product/Service 'SKU' value in your QuickBooks account to identify the Product/Service in the uploaded file.
- Auto Created Product Type
Select the type of Item to be created automatically when you import transactions (Non Inventory or Service).
- Auto Created Product / Service Income Account
Enter the Account Name or Account Number of the Sales (Income) Account for auto-generated Item.
- Auto Created Product / Service Expense Account
Enter the Account Name or Account Number of the Expense Account for auto-generated Item.
- Inventory Account Name for auto created products
Enter the Inventory Account Name for the auto-creation of Inventory Products.
- Inventory Start Date
Select the Inventory Start Date for auto creation of Inventory Products. You can leave it to EMPTY if you want to have the current date as Inventory Start Date.
- Initial Quantity of Inventory Product
Journal Entry Settings
- Type of the Entity Created automatically for Journal Entry
While Importing Journal Entries, you may need to create Customers or Vendors, or Employees. Select the desired entity to be created.
Bank Deposit Settings
- Type of the Entity Created automatically for Deposits
While Importing Deposits Entries, you may need to create Customers or Vendors, or Employees. Select the desired entity to be created.